Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sneak Peek...Chevron Animals!

I have really felt in a slump recently over my jewelry designs. I guess it is the problem most dream of; I am so busy fulfilling orders of my old designs that I have no time to create new ones. So, I put my Etsy shop on vacation for the week to work on some new designs! I have had these ideas in my head for a while, and since it is a combination of what I sell best I am hoping these won't fail me. So here goes...:)



Dear Miles- he always thinks when I whip out my camera it is his time to shine. :)

3 comments:

Sarah Azzouzi said...

I LOVE THEM!!!

Unknown said...

Emily, I love your chevron animals, they are so cute and fashion forward :)....your cat is sweet too, always sneaking in the photo shoot.

Clara Nilles ARTIST said...

LOVE these!!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com