Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sneak Peek- Chevron Animals: Part II

So yesterday I gave you all a sneak peek at my newest creations; chevron animal necklaces. I got them all listed today, and boy, what hard work it was!

Now I thought I would share with you my second set of chevron animals: hoop earrings. The hoop idea actually came from a customer of mine who wanted a custom order. I didn't even know hoop like this existed!

I have to say, I am REALLY proud and happy with how these turned out! I hope you like them too! (Oh, and by the way, these hoops are BIG- and they look so awesome on!)

Black Bear

Doe Deer

Barn Owl

Hare

Raccoon

1 comments:

Sarah Azzouzi said...

I love all the chevron animals!! I can't get over how much I love your blog either! What a wonderful change :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com